The association of Friends of the Brussels Air and Space Museum – asbl AELR – is pleased to offer its members the following advantages:
- the quarterly Brussels Air Museum Magazine to your postal address
- the monthly Brussels Air Museum Newsletter to your email address
- free access to the AELR documentation centre
- a 10% discount at the KLM – MRA museum shop
- a discount on certain prices in the Sky Café in the Aviation Hall
In addition, the creation of a personal account gives you access to:
- online consultation of all archives of the Brussels Air Museum Magazine
The annual fee options are as follows:
- 30 € membership
- 10 € junior member (up to 18 years old)
- 35 € membership outside Belgium
If you require an invoice, please notify us by email and please add to the membership fee 2 € for administrative costs.
Upon receipt of your annual contribution to the IBAN account BE06 2100 3489 7622 – BIC GEBABEBB of the non-profit organization AELR, your annual subscription to the Brussels-Air Museum-Magazine will become effective along with the benefits listed above.
Annual membership ends on December 31 and requires, for the maintenance of benefits and membership, renewal of the contribution at the latest during the month of January of the following year.